Top 5 Free & Best Android File manager Apps For 2019
Cx File Explorer is a powerful file manager app with a clean and intuitive interface. With this file manager app, you can quickly browse and manage the files on your mobile device, PC, and cloud storage, just like you use Windows Explorer or Finder on your PC or Mac. Also it provides a rich set of features that advanced users are looking for without feeling bloated. You can even manage the space used on your mobile device with a visualized storage analysis.
Key featuresOrganize your files and folders: With a user-friendly UI, you can easily browse, move, copy, compress, rename, extract, delete, create and share files (folders) on both internal and external storage of your mobile device.Access files on cloud storage: You can manage the files on cloud storages.Access files on NAS (Network-attached storage): You can access files within remote or shared storage like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, and LAN. Also you can access your mobile dev ice from PC using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).Manage your apps: you can manage the apps installed on your mobile device.
Mi File Manager is a free, secure tool that helps you find file faster, manage files easily, and share them offline with others. It supports tons of cool features: quick search, moving, deleting, opening, and sharing files, as well as renaming, unzipping, and copy-paste. Mi File Manager also recognizes multiple file formats, including music, videos, images, documents, APKs, and zip-files. We update our app regularly to bring you the best experience. With Mi File Manager’s crisp and clear UI, file management becomes easier than ever before!
Key featuresRecent: View the files you worked with recently without looking for them.
Categories: Files are organized into categories by their formats. From there, you can access to frequently used apps quickly.
Storage: View your storage stats and manage all folders on your device.
Cleaner: Free up storage space on your device by deleting cache and junk files.
Mi Drop: Share files with friends who are nearby without connecting to the Internet.
Global search: Enter keywords to find files.
Multiple file formats support: Open videos, music, documents, APKs, and compressed files with one tap.
File compression: Compress and decompress ZIP/RAR archives.
Manage multiple files: Select multiple files for the same operation.
New feature!Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without a need to provide the password. The same applies for cloud storages, which can now be accessed with the fingerprint as well.
Features:– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
– Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
File Commander is a powerful file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device, cloud storage or network location via a clean and intuitive interface. Fully optimized for Android P, File Commander is loaded with features – Vault security, Recycle Bin, Storage Analyzer, File Converter & also receive 5GB Free storage on MobiSystems Drive.
ACCESS & MANAGE FILES• Find files easily from the fully-customizable Home screen with quick access tiles
• Categories for your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with sections for Archives, Documents, and more
• Integrated Audio & Video players
• Support for the most popular cloud services: Google Drive, DropBox, Box & Microsoft OneDrive
• Recycle Bin* allows you to restore & manage deleted files
• Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB OTG drives (if supported)
• Access to hidden files and folders* – see system protected data
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
• PC File Transfer – manage & transfer your files and folders directly from your PC
• Add files to archives to save space and data
• Bookmark* favorite files & folders for faster access
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth
• Login profile can save your app settings and personalizations across devices
• Access Windows/SMB based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers & Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices)
Your managing tool for files in the local, microSD, LAN, or Cloud storageManage your files efficiently and easily with ASUS File Manager! ASUS File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Key featuresExperience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
– Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device’s internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
– Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
– More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
– Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
– Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
– Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
– Disk tools: Storage analyzer, recycle bin and hidden cabinet let you manage your disk easily.